Friday, February 27, 2009

Beginning of March

They say bad things come in abundance. But not today. The ending of the shortest month in the year has been nothing but awesome for me. Good things has been coming in barrage lately. For example, a second season of Suzumiya Haruhi has been announced(No links to the anime's information, nor am I so energetic to provide a summary of it. Google it. =) I know not if it's just a remake of the first season, or is it really the highly anticipated "Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi". Now, I do not care if it's a remake or whatever, but I'll welcome the news with open arms. At long last Haruhi and Kyon will grace my LCD monitor yet again. Tell the truth, I've watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu in Japanese a handful or times - no less than five. Well, its nothing in comparison to School Rumble which I have stopped counting after the number 10.

That was announced a while back. So the second season is one of the good news. That was just a prelude. The real joy was these gems.

Edit: messes up the outline of this blog, but meh, I'm just too damn lazy to care.
Edit2:Fine tuned.

This is just episode one of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan. It is, however, NOT...i repeat...NOT Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. Unfortunately, the "official release" by Kadokawa Anime was has the embed ability disabled, so I can't embed it. Epi one in here was uploaded by another user. But hey, search for Suzumiya Haruhi chan in youtube and you'll get numerous results. Then again, it's might be quite tough for some of it, and I feel like promoting Suzumiya Haruhi, so here.

Official Episode 2

Official Episode 3
Official Episode 4

And then there's Nyoron-chan. But as usual, I'm a lazy arse.

Good things are meant to be shared - yes, just like how pao suen gave us www.fmylife.com

And here's a joke from FHM March Malaysia Edition(submitted by Ramesh Devan) to round it all up.


======================================================
A driver is pulled over by a policeman. The cop approches his car door.

"Is there a problem?"

The policeman says, "Sir, you were speeding. Can I see your licence, please?

The driver responds,"I'd give it yo you, but I don't have one."

"You don't have one?"

The man replies,"I lost it four times for drink driving."

The cop is shocked. "I see. Can i see your vehicle registration papers, please?"

"I'm sorry. I can't do that."

"Why not?," asks the cop.

"I stole this car."

"Stole it?"

The man replies,"Yes, and I killed the owner."

At this point the officer is getting irate. "You what?"

"She's in the boot if you want to see."

The policeman looks at the man and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes, five police cars appear. A senior officer tentatively approaches the car, clasping his gun.

The senior officer says, "Sir, could you step out of your vehicle, please."

The man steps out of his motor. "Is there a problem?"

"One of my officers told me you have stolen this car and murdered the owner."

"Murdered the owner?"

The big cheese responds,"Yes, could you please open the boot of your car?"

The man opens the boot, revealing nothing but an empty space.

The top man says,"Is this you car, sir?"

The man replies,"Yes" and hands over the registration papers.

The officer is stunned. "One of my men claimed you do not have a driving licence."

The man digs in his pocket revealing a wallet and hands it over. The officer opens the wallet and examines the licence. He looks quite puzzled.

"Thank you sir, one of my guys told me you didn't have a licence, stole this car and murdered the owner."

The man replies,"I bet you the lying bastard told you I was speeding too."

======================================================

How's that for a joke, huh? And finally, a shot at our BN government and the PDRM. One just have to wonder how our PDRM will react to this situation in real life, given their tendency and eagerness to start a shootout. Read here for more info.

And for the rest of us, let's enjoy the last two days of February!

No comments: