Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~Scream at the top of your lungs~

My 'mid-year' for level 1 had just past few days ago ~.... and i'm aready yearning to go somewhere to indulge myself with some fun . Too bad, money is the restriction.
This reminded me where i've been to everland last 3 weeks ago , the biggest theme park in korea. Too bad it's raining on that they and most of the thrilling rides are closed . ><~ ANYWAY ........ Let's move on to the ma
in topic --> Rides in your life time.

In everland, korea , T-xpress :
It is currently the world's steepest wooden coaster. It is also the world's ninth fastest, third tallest, and sixth longest wooden coaster.
( wanted to ride it.. but the person says the queue is about 2 hours...><~....insufficient of time)


Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio:

Just by looking at the pictures itself , chills are running down to my spine . Me myself aren't really sure if i even have the nerve to ride it. Maybe i will chicken out last minute. XD . But does hours of queue waiting worthwhile for a 30 seconds ride? Well, that depends how fanatic you are towards this kind of games..^^


4th dimension roller coasters :Eejanaika in Japan,West Edmonton Mall in Canada.
This roller coaster not only whirls through the loops, but each cart additionally rotates 360 degrees, guaranteed to scramble even veteran coaster riders






Mystery Roller Coaster : Yokohama , Japan.

This is my favourite one. By looking at the picture itself, i felt like packing my backpack and fly to japan to ride this thing!! Sigh, unfortunately, back to reality , money DOES plays an important factor...><~



Last but not least, upcoming theme park in future :
Dubailand( twice the size of Walt Disney World in Florida)


The gateway to City of Arabia , flock by dinosaurs. ( i wonder how would it turn out? Either it turn out to be really cool....or really fake)

One of a kind Ferris wheel ( do they even call this a wheel?!...) . Reminds me of star trek logo . xD

Who want to join me to conquer all the thrilling rides around the globe?! ..Jom~

1 comment:

Lumae said...

I WANT I WANT! AND I WILL WAIT 2 HOURS FOR THAT! WAO, I LIKE I LIKE!