Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 cheeky monkeys sitting on a tree,teasing the crocodile....or something of that sort.

I'm back in Kuantan for the weekend. There's no particular reason for me to come back, just that I wanted to see my family and to enjoy the tranquil Ktn-lifestyle. I'm currently using my aunty's comp to blog, so short and simple this will be.
.
.
.

By the way, did I mention to you guys and gals that I've always wanted to be a mangaka? Yup, a mangaka! No idea what it is? Simply put, a mangaka is someone who draws manga. Anyhow, I've always wanted to be a mangaka...until now that is. Now, I wanna be BOTH a mangaka and a frigging director, scriptwriter, crew casting advisor and all those lovable, affable jobs =D.

Why? There's no why. Nope. No why. And definitely no Jinhan asking us to watch "Black Water" in Midvalley. I seldom went to shopping complexes lately to enjoy myself. Everyday was tough for me. I mean, you won't feel enthusiatic about life when you know you have to wake up in the mornings to go to college. Worse still, my roomie boss is still sleeping like a log. I dread the day I shift to MU, where I most likely will be sleeping while Jinhan shouting noob while playing dota....

But back to the point. Black Water is an interesting watch. I mean, I'm normally be doing my experiments at the lab, so I don't have time...I mean, I don't have the opportunity the be looking at a real life sample of a tree. But not anymore! Not since National Geographics have I gone through an hour looking at a tree. I'm grateful, really! Not only has that masterpiece of artwork of the highest order enabled me to stare at a tree and marvel at its bark, it sparked the burning passion inside me to direct a movie. And don't even get me started on the amount of actors and actresses in that show.

And Dota has a new map. New items, new heros, new map terrain layout,several tweaked skills and new ways for me to be caught totally offguard,ganked and look at the monitor while I count down the seconds.

Also, this's the new season for anime. Several animes from the past months have ended(Code Geass,Kyouran,Wagaya just to name a few), and several more popped out. There are shows like Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka, Toradora, To aru majutsu no index, Tales of the abyss, Clannad~after story~, ef - a tale of melodies, Vampire Knight Guilty, Kuroshijitsu, Rosario Vampire CAPU2 and more.

More on those animes later, when I have some internet access. Peace out.

No comments: