Saturday, October 18, 2008

Latest: I'm back in Kuantan, but just for the weekend. And since the SPMers' and STPMers' are most likely busting their brains out yesterday...Their big "event" is coming soon, and here's a timely reminder for them :

STOP READING THIS CR*P AND START STUDYING

But I'm in no position to lecture them. I mean, look at the time this blog is made and you'll understand...

Anyway, I have two things to announce...sort of. Firstly, my results are out, but since it's a far cry from this girl's result, I shall keep mums about mine. Congrats tingy~. Belanja makan-lah sometimes =D

Secondly, Happy Birthday MIKA (jie jie). This might be too early, but God Knows if I would have Internet access by then.

That's all for today. Cheerio.

1 comment:

T'estimo said...

thanks for promoting my blog
LOL and eh tarak duit
=.=