Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 3 of my Exam

With a blink of an eye, it's already my third day of examination. However, the 1st part of my exam can be duly stated as a downhill run, complete with a bicycle and a parachute in case of emergency. A little bit outta topic, but what I'm trying to imply here is that the 1st part of my exam (3 days out of 6) is actually an "easy" battle, easy in the sense that the really, tough part is yet to come.

Day 1-chem
Day 2-tamadun
Day 3-hubungan etnik

Day 4-english
Day5-bio
Day 6-(complicatedly tough)maths

Comparisons...It's like playing Touhou on Easy mode on my first 3 days, and then the difficulty just shoots up to Lunatic, WITH.NO.CONTINUES

On a related side note, this piece of music has kept me going for the past couple of days.Simply translated to Eternal Shrine Maiden, it's a BGM(I think) for Reimu in the PC98 Touhou game series.Enjoy!


永遠の巫女 - 上海アリス幻樂団

No comments: