Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TM Sucks

At cc again. It's as if going to CC on wednesday has beome a norm in my life for the past 2 weeks. Maybe the shock of losing my handphone, or maybe it is the ever-so-at-producing-blatant-lies-to-trick-your-customers TmNet. Or maybe I just can't finish my report without the internet. Or, maybe, just maybe, I'm here to download the weekly animes/mangas that I follow-Ah, I mean, I used to follow, in past tense, and while I'm at it, lets bold and underline the word followed.

Why the past tense? Why the bold? and why must TmNet hates us Malaysians so much? Questions...questions...questions. Rhetorical questions I must add. But we all know it, TmNet doesn't hate us, they are incapable of doing so. Right, the word of note here is incapable. In-ca-pa-ble. TmNet is incapable. Maybe it's the arrogance. Or the lack of will to upgrade their service. But me thinks it is their "ability" to be backed by the government-who gives all the tender to companies of their favour. And so, TmNet has no good competitor to give the the push, the edge, the competition, and so on.

Hence, over the years they grow(and still growing) arrogant. And why not? I mean if I'm the number one in a certain business, and the 2nd best is a million lightyears away from my technology, do you think I would bother to even increase/upgrade my company's technologies and utilities? Heck, my company's motto might even change from "Customer is always right" to "Take it of leave it".

Though, I do compliment the TmNet's Customer Service. Put yourselves in their shoes for once. Having to sit in front a desk, looking at a computer all day (wait, isn't that what everyone is doing nowadays?....well, let's not bother with these "small" facts), receiving calls from total strangers and have to endure grilling, lambasting, and curse words being thrown at you, all at loud volume, and they have to apologize(wait, have they ever apologize to anyone before?) for something that they did not do. What a job. I won't touch this job with a 20-metre pole.....but come to think of it, did they ever listen to our complains, or are they just pretending...............................

No matter, the point the drill into the back of your heads is Malaysia is seriously in need of someone, or something to pull TmNet down from his throne, and make them work all the way up to be the best again. For inspirations, just look across the border at the shining Singapore.

A quick search through youtube reveals the Malaysians' pain and hatred towards TmNet. And the best of them is this magnificent video. Kudos to the video makers.

And a farewell for now....

No comments: