Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Remember the kiddy games we used to play? Galah panjang, kejar-kejar, bola cap and else. And also Tag. Well, you might not even know you play tag, as there many names to that particular game, and Tag's just one of it. And thanks to tat pok..I mean friends for >5 years Charan, I was tagged. But alas, time constraint has rendered me unable to post it until now...Here goes nothing...


1. Would you marry for money?
Greed is good. And hey, there are many pretty gals with money out there. But seriously, the most important aspect I choose is chemistry. Get the drift? =x

2. Have you had braces?
Nope...

3. Could you live without a computer?
I think I could. There's a bunch of Cyber Cafes around here lmao... ^^ And let's not forget the PSP. My kingdom for the PSP!! RAWR...

4. If you could live in a different decade which would it be?
I always dreamt of living the Romance of 3 Kingdoms period. Killing is as normal as breathing at that time... =x =x Plus, I get to meet my idol(s).

5. Do you drink enough water?
I hope (copied from cha =D) I do, but I don't.

6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take em off?
Take 'em off.

7. What are your favorite fruits?
Buah Nona....Sweet, delicious, juicy, succulent....ah...buah nona <3

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
Home sweet home? Friend's house?

9. Are you photogenic?
Unlike some people(you know who you are =x), I don't think I'm photogenic.

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
Agree with charan on this one, black and white are so...mundane... =\

11. Why do you take surveys?
Because it is interesting to fill in total nonsense just to mess some people up.

12. Do you drink alcohol?
Alcohol no....Beer,wine and the likes yes. Hm? What do you mean they contain alcohol?? Don't lie please? =\

13. What is the most beautiful language?
Body language.

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
how would i know if i were asleep...dumbf**k (just gotta love charan's answer)

15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset?
Doesn't make any difference to me... =c

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?
Highly unlikely - currently, the world is just too bad. Plus, out living most people you know is just plain boring. Besides, do you know how many things I have to give up on when I age?

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Yes, if you won't even keep your own image, who'll help you?

18. What body part of the opposite sex is sexiest?
The body? lmao

19. When watching scary movies are the lights on or off?
Off...What's the purpose of a scary movie, if it can't scare the sh** outta ya?

20. Do you believe in magic?
I know magic's just tricks, but I still believe in them. Who knows, there just too many unexplainable things that could happen in this world. Maybe magic's got something to do with them. ^^

21. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yup...

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Define "cartoon".

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
Who?

24. Do you write poems?
Of course. You just hafta write some form of poetry when you grow up admiring Shakespeare. Alas, I regret that I have none of his talent.

25. Do you snore?
Like hell I know.

26. You sleep more on your back, front,or sides?
Anything goes. You just go to sleep, when you go to sleep. Who cares the position.

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
Rottweiler. And then I'll unleash it to the mischievous, annoying kid next door.

28. Are you basically a happy person?
Depends....haha

29. Are you tired?
Yes. this questionnaire's killing me.

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
Nope.

31. How do you take your coffee?
Tarik-ed...

32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
1 landline, 1 cell.

33. Do you get along with your parents?
Yup.

34. Do u smoke?
Not that I know of.

35. Do you have a kitty?
Used to.

36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
Of course. But let's not dwell on my latest birthday party. Well, let's just say TGI's and Negaraku gets along well.

37. What do you do when you're sad?
Anime,Manga.

38. What do you need most now?
Time...or a nuke to blow up TARC.

39. What song are you tuning in now?
JJ Lin 林俊杰 & Charlene Choi 蔡卓妍 - 小酒窩

40.what are you craving right now?
Bandwidth...My kingdom for some bandwidth!!!

Phew...40 questions, 40 answers. Okay...who should I tag next. Can I tag hooi? You're IT, buddy.

1 comment:

Kang Ning said...

JJ Lin 林俊杰 & Charlene Choi 蔡卓妍 - 小酒窩
wah!!!banana oso noe chinese song wor!!!haha~
tat song really nice!!!hehe...