Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Guess Boon's really gonna pwn me if I don't start blogging something soon =D Ah well..it has been another usual day, going through the planning-to-look-for-jobs-ended-up-walking-around-for-fun morning, dota in the afternoon, and finally..youtubing and wiki-ing at night, resulting in the following contents. =) Well at least now I have something to blog about. =/ Let's get to the main point of this whole thing? How many years it has been since the last time you watch your superheroes in action..? Ah well. Looking back..I'm really glad that I'm growing up in the 90s'..well at least I had all these super cool dudes to accompany my growth =/ And so..hereby I present..the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!


Created by Saban, the first series ran from 1993 to 1995, until the rangers are changed for 12398012309182401823 versions, which sucks totally. In every 30 minutes episode a new creature will spawn, own the citizens for awhile, until the rangers are called, and so the fight begins, and the rangers are badly injured, and so they combine their weapons for OMFGWTFBBQIMBA combo, and the wounded idiotic-looking monster shall enlarge, and the zords will be summoned, the monster dying in 3 hits and exploding, which doesn't hurt the citizens a single bit. Still it's fun to watch =D I still remember the days when I was sitting infront of the tv along with my imaginary friends, and my rangers collection lol.

The original six, and the best six, IMO. They're just irreplacebleeeeeeeeeee

The main antagonist, Lord Zedd. I couldn't find any happy-antagonists-family pic apparently. =(

Zack from the left, Trini..whom passed away if I'm not mistaken =( RIP. Jason, Tommy, Billy and finally Kimberly. Just look at the Red Ranger's gay outfit.


The formation of the ultimate Megazord~!! Kickass video =D


And here's the opening...before it's banned. Nostalgic? =/







Poster = waihong....I'm just helping him post, because apparently, ktn line sucks so much that he can't post, but miraculously, he can go cc and play dota. Life is weird, huh?

No comments: