Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Now, close friends and roommates of mine should have realize that I developed an unique, albeit a little bit unhealthy addiction towards Touhou. Before I continue, most of you might wonder what the heck is Touhou, am I right? Well, Touhou is a game, but unlike games that most of you are playing now - Dota comes in mind.

Officially, Touhou games are mostly categorized under curtain-fire shooting game, but then again, most of you might not even understand the term. Heck, I mean, I didn't even know there was a curtain-fire shooting game, not before I played Touhou. Wiki or Google the term "Touhou" for more information. And if you still hunger for more, maybe you could ask me for the games, I'd most likely tell you where to download...I mean buy them.

But I was addicted to Touhou around a month ago, no thanks to Sandi and the MMU-ers. And the rest was, as I would like say, history.

Luck has it that I would perchance on these two videos on Youtube, which not only brings back the nostalgia of around a decade ago, when I would sit in front of the old computer my father bought at that time, opened a software called emulator, and started playing games like FF3, FF4, just to name afew. Ah~the memories. The stories. The nostalgia. The games. The sprites.



No comments: