Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome, Ms. Weez

This blog, as I've mentioned right at the beginning, is not really a "MY" blog, but more towards a "Free-For-All-Join-If-You-Want" type of blog. On the list of contributors are myself, the "main" blogger, Li Yuen, occasional "blogger" and the artistic mind I turn to around here, and Wai Hong, the non-existant guy.

Well, I have a tendency to blog more about yours truly emo life, anime and manga, and politics. Li Yuen's with her general life. Wai Hong - none so far.

But what about cosplay? And a different point of view, in regards to anime and manga especially? I mean, I would love a certain manga, and praise it till it can fly, but it just might be that I'm biased towards the anime.

So, there is a need for another anime addict to join the pantheon of writers here, in this blog. And without further ado, I welcome, Weez!~

No comments: