Saturday, December 6, 2008

Together gether

STPMers and SPMers(i think) are enjoying themselves this weekend. It's normal. Come'on, they just pass one of life's hurdle, and they have every right in the world to let their hair down, and go out somewhere where they can have fun. Meanwhile, I don't know about some of you, but college students should be studying right now, as it is nearing the mid-terms. Now, note that I said should, because we all know how life is unfair and some people would be dota'ing day and night, having naught a care in this world.

Anyway, let me relate to all you readers what happened over the weekend (and a few flashback of some instances which happened over the weekdays). So, as usually, I was having "fun" at college, when Sheng Wei called me. What surprised me more is that he told me that Kar Seng had apparently organized a eating trip to Restoran Talipon, where I had an utmost unfortunate incident, in which I would like to forget.

Anyways, things happened, a few conversation were made between me, Chuan Meng, Sheng Wei, Kar Seng, Sandi, Chung, Hooi, and Jin Han. Yup, all 8 of us were the diners at Restoran Talipon yesterday, Friday.

Anyway, let me give you readers a retelling of yesterday's even as accurate my brain can tell(which is not as accurate as some of you might think, but more accurate than some of you might know). Craps aside, me, Jin Han and Chuen Meng arrived at the agreed destination at 8p.m, when the agreed time was around 7.00 p.m. Needless to say, all of us though we were late, and upon arriving, none of the faces there were familiar. Not even a hint of Sheng Wei nor Kar Seng, not to mention Hooi,Chung, and Sandi were there.

So anyways, we ate quite a lot that day. Obviously, I didn't eat as much as I did the last time I was there. But suffice to say, the buffet was quite good. "Seafood galore" could be enough to describe what I felt that day. There were "lala"s and "siham"s in the pot every few minutes. Ka Heng would be so proud if he saw this. =x Then Jin Han took some crab sticks, crab cakes, and the"fu chuk"s, which was top class(for me at least).





Needless to say, we had tons of fun that day.


Hooi, the soup master, fine-tuning the broth's taste, while Kar Seng looks on.











From left, Jin Han, me, Chuan Meng, and Hooi enjoying the food.












And here's Sheng Wei!!!!













MMUers, Sandi and Chung at the left and right of the picture respectively. Kar Seng looks like a taiko) in this picture.











After that, we paid the bill (RM184.40, if I'm not mistaken), and went home. CM and JH went back to MMU, and they missed the "kam man da lou fu" session of the night.














For those unenlightened, Restoran Talipon is located around Jalan Ayer Cetek, which is naturally located near Jalan Ayer Dalam, in Ayer Panas.














And I got this pictures from Sheng Wei, who perhaps got it from Hooi and this fellow here. The one taking the picture by the way, not the hand-deformed guy.

God, gotta have a dinner with SABScrewz one of these days.

Link 1:Mikedd
Link 2:Crazychazy
Link 3:Saddient

No comments: