Friday, September 5, 2008

Hajime mashite~

Hi there!........

Well,lets cut to the chase and I'll end the introduction there.

Anyhow,there has been a lot of things that happen lately,a lot of really,really "menggemparkan" things that occured, such as cm took his first year,first sem, first exam paper in TARC, jh studying, sw and hooi getting addicted to foc(more on that later on) budget 2009, a certain ahMAD dog running wild in Penang, me watching the Olympics opening again, and me studying.

What does this gotta do with my first post in a relatively new,unknown blog?Well,it has all the world to do with this first insignificant post.This is because I've decided to talk about inevitability in my first post.There are a lot things that are inevitable, such as :

Me dying in a game, playing dota with roger they when I'm bk at ktn, play cs also, yc with frens, boys looking at liang luiz, gals looking at liang zais, me reading manga everyday, me adding to the manga list tat i read once a few month, naruto becoming a hokage, itachi was unveiled to be a tragic antihero shortly after he died, sasuke dying , ichigo beats aizen, aizen powerful but dies, jin han solo middle in dota, jin han tiu ppl noob and o0o, jin han gay in dota, jin han gay in counter, jin han soon to gay in fifa, alex ferguson retiring, anwar becoming prime minister, kekkaishi going to be my fav shounen manga, erementar gerad tops my manga list until now, school rumble in a close 2nd, school rumble manga ends...but the relations in the manga is still ambigious, school rumble has a sequel(or is it a prequel?) entitled school rumble z,and many others....

So,why am I rambling about inevitability in my first post? because it is inevitable...inevitable that I will eventually post here.. =x

I guess that's it for my first post...short...confusing...reeks of idiocy and mediocrity.. till next time folks!

p.s-dun blame me for being crazy...blame the exams :D

No comments: