Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey,Bogeyman~

The exam's just around the corner, and there are far too many things happening in Malaysia that I just can't ignore. What,with all those things happening in Penang, I was mortified(a little,but the event is somewhat expected) and my emotions affected my examination preparations...

But fret not,youtube's here to entertain.There is just so many things in youtube that you wont be able to finish watching in a lifetime. And this is just an example of the gazillions of never-ending clips popping up in youtube.



Boy,and I thought I was emo!But I hope that none of us got angry,riled up,or incensed in any particular way as we'll just play right into his sick little game we're civilised people with brains to think and logic to guide our judgement.

Don't worry if you don't catch the "jokes" in the video clip, its much better we students continue to be naive and innocent, just like how the government wants us to. ^_^
But if you do understand the satire highlighted in this clip,well...kudos to you,mate.

Here's the link to the original source at youtube in case you're interested in reading the comments there.

That made my day,it really did.

No comments: