Friday, September 12, 2008

Roundup 12.9.08 (UPDATED)



Welcome to the weekly round-up session.This is a new session to, as its name implies, to roundup the happenings, all sorts of things from a particular week."Buy why is this on Friday?", some might ask. "Sunday would be a better choice". Buy hey, maybe it's a nice day for you, not me. For me, Sunday is mostly a day to sleep, relax, get ready for the upcoming hell that is Monday, and to raise my spirit up to support Chelsea even though they are stingy(they would pay millions for an idiot who just went back to AC Milan, and won't up their ante in their pursuit for Robinho) . Friday is a better day, IMO. In any case, the round up is in random order, and will showcase whichever events that pop up in my head first. Without further ado, here goes:-


  • RPK got arrested
  • Dear Tan Sri Muhyiddin said that the transition plan for Badawi to retire is too long. I'm not too sure what exactly he said, but it's something like that. Well, not too surprised by this piece of news, as Muhyiddin has already started moving his pieces for the UMNO general election.












  • Pak Lah ,obviously unhappy, has stated that he was shocked with Muhyiddin's statement. But I'm shocked that he is shocked. It was there for all to see, and Pak Lah must either be too immersed with his "work", or too busy with his sleep (assuming that Pak Lah's work is not sleep) to have not realized Muhyiddin's true intent weeks ago.
  • Is Tun Dr.Mahathir rejoining UMNO? And right after he said he would never rejoin unless Badawi resigns as the president.
  • The MPs who left Malaysia to Taiwan for "study" purposes officially ends their "study" trip tomorrow. But hey, one of the MP has already hinted that they might extend their stay for a day or two, and Dato Seri Tiong has already planned a private trip to China and Vietnam before coming back to Malaysia. I'm happy you're in the mood for holiday, sir, but don't you have work to do?
  • PKR sent four of its member to Taiwan. I'm not sure why they went there, but I can be sure they're not there for fun, not like some people <.< . And for no obvious reasons, I'm feeling nostalgic here. Remember the game of tag or its variants? The games where one runs away from another, and the other chases? Damn I miss the old days.
  • A certain AhMad was punished for fanning racial tension with a 3-year holiday....i mean 3-year ban. And RPK was threatened with ISA for his alleged crime of insulting the Prophet. Now, some NGOs have been voicing concerns regarding the AhMad, and wants him to be ISA(Internal Security Act), but I just hope that ISA will be abolished once and for all and I certainly do not want him to be placed under the ISA,it would be better if he is onikakushi-ed. Unless by ISA,u meant this I sayang Ahmad(there's one cool lil pix about it, but the the image is not working)...
  • Someone did something very bad, evil even, and refuses to apologize for it. And I ate nasi lemak for my breakfast today. Anyone cared? I doubt it.
  • My cousin's wife bore him a baby 2 days ago. Whee!~
  • Final Examination status : 2 down, 2 to go.
  • Jin Han,Chuong Eng and Kang Zhi's birthday. Happy birthday and glad that you people are older(in a non-sarcastic way, i swear!)
  • Was a fan of Fate/Stay Night, and played Fate Tiger Colloseum Upper(PSP). Nice game, i mean, really really nice. Seriously nice. Like...Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 type-of nice. Now, where's the Higurashi game(PSP)?



















  • A lot of things happened in the anime and manga world which would take me forever to elaborate more on.
And thus concludes the 1st session.

No comments: